Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Estate of the Heart

My boyfriend went to New York for 5 days to see a show and to visit family and friends. While he was gone, I was determined to finish the to-do list I made when he moved in 2 months ago. I worked 2 estate sales while he was gone and got paid with great stuff. One thing I got was the patio table- the view is the main reason he moved into this space.

 I finally emptied the boxes behind the couch and hung a few things- that feels good!
I also got a metal bookcase for all his do dads. I set up that shelf and moved it 3 times. That is the best spot in front of the window- looks great with the morning light.

 This was the temporary bookcase with cardboard boxes- bye bye!!

This was July 4th. It rained all night- hard. I was hoping to hang out on the balcony at the new patio table and watch fireworks but it was cold, blowing rain. No rain, no rainbow.